Monday, October 13, 2008

Sock Made from my Monarch yarn


I've been going through photos tonight and I saw this Eagle's Flight Sock that Maria made for me as a sample some time ago. I wanted to post it on my website, but I don't seem to be able to find the page where I post pictures of socks made from my yarn. (it's late!).

So I decide to post it here instead. It really is beautiful and I normally pass the pattern out for free at shows with a yarn purchase.

It was knit with the New Country colorway in Monarch.

Anyway, here it is...and thank you again, Maria! You are really great! :)

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

That was the nicest knit - ever.
The pattern along with the wonderful yarn.
My socks knit with Monarch are new to over 4 years old. There are no thinning spots and I wear them every day, all year long.