Monday, September 13, 2010

Canby, or Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival

I decided to post a pre show for a change ;) I always seem to get to posting after instead of before. So here goes!
We'll be at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival in Canby, Oregon at the end of this month.
We're lucky to have the kitchen area in the Main Pavilion, which includes an oven. You'll be able to find us from the map or just follow the smell of cookies, because we'll be baking while we're at it! :)
I have two new color ways in several of my yarns - Roly Poly and Hurdy Gurdy.
I'm also dyeing a worsted weight in the Cashmara (merino, cashmere, nylon blend) and will be bringing it to OFFF for the first time. If you haven't seen the Pashmara yet, be sure to come by to check that out, too. I've got lots of colors dyed in it, plus several samples so you can feel/drool over it! It's a cashmere, merino, silk blend in a light fingering/lace weight.

If you happen to be going to the Puyallup fair this year, I do have some yarns and socks in the Artist in Action building, under the grand stand. Be sure to check us out. I'll also be demo-ing the sock machine on several days, which I'm really looking forward to!

I guess that's it - got to get back to dyeing!!

Pat

1 comment:

N. Maria said...

You are the best dyer in the world, Pat!